In May 2014 our business, Gator Guards, which is located in the old Farmington High School building, sustained extensive water and smoke damage due to a multiple alarm fire. Although we had no actual fire damage, all our equipment– from one-of-a-kind machines to clipboards–was damaged. Even though we were unable to enter the building, Dick Harris, from Help-Pro Restoration-Reconstruction, stayed with us throughout that Wednesday. Nobody was allowed into the facility until Saturday, which is when Help-Pro got started. They had us back in business, shipping our products to customers in nine days. They restored everything – even the papers we had on our desks! We are forever grateful to our insurance agent, Dan Kiesewetter for referring us to Help-Pro Restoration and Reconstruction. Special thanks to Todd, Scott, Dick and the team at Help-Pro – you guys are awesome!
Call us today for a FREE mold inspection!